FanFeedr allows you to get the latest news, analysis, scores, Tweets, and more by your favorite sports teams and athletes.
Do you have five minutes before you need to leave the house? 10 minutes before you go to bed? Some free time at the office? FanFeedr gives you a real-time feed of sports info that matters to you.
We are using Facebook Connect for sign-on, so that you don't have to go through several steps to register for the service. If you don't have a Facebook account you can even sign up for one from the app. Facebook Connect is the easiest way to use our application and start tracking your favorite sports teams and players.
In a nutshell, we gather the universe of sports info into personalized "FanFeeds" that you define. Just tell us what sports, teams, players or News sources you care about most with the "Become A Fan" button and we'll handle the rest. In addition to delivering you the most timely sports news and information we also allow you to converse with your friends around the items that interest you.
A few of the sports we cover, Soccer, Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, Golf, Auto Racing, Boxing, Tennis, College Football, College Basketball, Women's Basketball, Boxing, Cycling, and more coming.
If you have any feedback or questions, please go to http://bit.ly/ff-iphone
What's in this version:
- Track all of your favorite teams and players by getting a personalized real-time feed of their info, scores and Tweets.
- View real-time scores as they happen.
- Have scores for your favorite teams pushed to you using Apple's Push Notification service, just become a fan of some teams and enable push notifications when prompted at startup.
- Comment on stories, players, teams, events and more.
- View the activity of friends and other users on Fanfeedr.com using the 'Public Timeline' or 'Friends' feeds.
- Share stories and feeds to Facebook and Twitter or by email.
- View boxscores and recaps of recent games.
- Check out the most popular stories under the 'Hot' tab.